Search This Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Flocked Transparencies.... Do you know about these?

This is something I found on another blog today... Fancy Pants.... I'm definitely gonna have to check out flocked transparency.   This shows a really cute little mini album for thanksgiving... Check it out!


Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Product Spotlight: Happy Together Flocked Transparency:


Here's a spotlight on one of the designers for Prima... She's a resident of Singapore. This link will give you a little info about her and how she got into scrappin'.  It also shows some of her recent projects using some of Prima's products.  Check it out!... Oh, and by the way, you can join her blog by scrolling to the bottom of the page from the link below:

http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2010/11/design-day-come-meet-leena-loh.html


I'm still looking thru stuff so I'm sure I'll be back in a bit with more useful info...

Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment