Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

It was a Scraptabulous event!

We had our local scrapbook crop for the Reidsville/Eden/Ruffin area.  It was wonderful!  We had 7 new ladies join us and they were a perfect fit with the regulars!

Some worked on page layouts, some on cutting & layering embellishments and even one lady worked on wedding invitations that she was hired to make.  I spent was seemed like hours trying to get the hang of my Design Studio.  Thank goodness there was a couple of ladies there that straightened me out!  WOW!!! I don't know what I would've done without them!

Here's some pics of our excellent day!








It doesn't get any better than this!  I have way toooooo much fun at this crop and I am always counting down days til the next one!

Check our website for the crops and retreats that just may be in your area or an area that you want to take a "mini" vacation.  http://www.ncscrapbookretreats.com

Check out our meetup group website to see about the local crop in the Reidsville/Eden/Ruffin area.
http://www.meetup.com/NC-Scrapbook-Crops-Retreats

See ya soon!
Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment